1. Fill in the commission form below to provide some basic information about your required artwork.
If the form is not visible on your device, please email me at [email protected] providing your name, email address, contact phone number, and a brief description of the artwork you require.
2. Once I receive your information I will contact you to discuss your commission in detail, exchange any reference materials and arrange a deadline.
Depending on the request, a fixed or estimated final price will be given and a 50%, non-refundable deposit will be required in advance.
For hourly charged work please note that although estimates will be as realistic as possible, the final balance may not always reflect the initial estimate. A number of factors such as requesting additional work or changes at a later date will obviously add time and cost to a commission.
3. Once you are happy to proceed the artwork will be started. You may request to see the progress at any time.
4. When the piece is complete you will be sent a high-quality image for your approval. If you are happy with the results you will then receive an invoice for the remaining balance including shipping costs if applicable.
5. Once payment is received the artwork will be safely shipped by Royal Mail using the 'Signed For' service in the UK or a suitable international alternative.
* Please note. Now taking commissions for Christmas 2022. Spaces filling fast so book now to avoid disappointment *